Keeping children safe at all times
Our aim as a school is to keep children safe at all times and to teach children how to be responsible for their own safety . We have worked with children on the dangers of using the internet and in particular social media and of course on line game consoles such as PSP or Xbox. We will be holding a parents workshop for all parents on Monday 14th November at 9am . This meeting will give parents a practical guide on how to keep their children safe whilst on line. Worried about a child or a young person? If you have any concerns about a child's or a young person's safety then contact 08451135000 or Childline on 0800 1111 to speak to a counsellor. Calls are free and confidential.
Welcome to the website of St John Bosco Catholic Primary School, where you will find a lot of information about our school. We hope you find it interesting and entertaining.
Thank you for visiting. We hope to see you again soon!
Look what's new on our web...
- 22 Oct 16: Latest school newsletter.
- 22 Oct 16: Governor Interests and Attendance updates.
- 12 Oct 16: Pupil Premium Spending Plans for 2016/17.
- 12 Oct 16: An update on the school Clubs on offer to our pupils.
- 12 Oct 16: Long Term Plan for 2016/17 on our Curriculum page.
- 12 Oct 16: Updated Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.
- 07 Oct 16: Updated staff on our Safeguarding page.
- 05 Oct 16: Some new and updated school Policy documents.
- 03 Oct 16: Updated SEN Information Report.
- 03 Oct 16: Our Test Results for 2015/16.
- 03 Oct 16: Updated information and photographs of our school Uniform.
- 03 Oct 16: New introductions and photographs on our Pupil Leaders page.
- 03 Oct 16: Children in EYFS had a workshop on feelings with Action for Children.
- 03 Oct 16: Dads and grandads joined us for a Father's Day Breakfast.
- 03 Oct 16: Mums and nans joined us for a Mother's Day Breakfast.
- 03 Oct 16: Everyone dressed as their favourite characters for World Book Day.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 22 October, 2016