Nursery Class Spaces
We have places available for 3- or 4-year-olds to start in our nursery in September. We offer 15 and 30 hour funded places as well as flexible top-up and full wraparound care from 7.30am - 5.30pm. Our recently refurbished nursery setting offers a nurturing, caring, stimulating environment that develops our youngest learners.
Welcome to the website of St John Bosco Catholic Primary School, where you will find a lot of information about our school. We hope you find it interesting and entertaining.
Thank you for visiting. We hope to see you again soon!
New Things on our Web…
- 15 Nov 23: Pupil Premium Strategy for 2023/24.
- 15 Nov 23: Sports Premium Spending Plan for 2023/24.
- 29 Oct 23: Updated Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.
- 22 Oct 23: This year’s SEND Information Report.
- 22 Oct 23: Details of our Early Help support.
- 22 Oct 23: Some new and updated Policy documents.
- 22 Oct 23: An update on our Reading and Phonics page.
- 22 Oct 23: Two links for Mental Health and Wellbeing on our SEMH page.
- 01 Oct 23: Complaints and Premises Hire Policies.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 15 November 2023